Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
26 ft. Chricscraft..scorpion stinger .twin(2) mercruiser. 305 ...two out drives ..two stainless steel props .two 4 barrel holy carburetors ... Malory ignition. Exterior exhaust..Southern Draw3axle trailer gross capacity 3500lbs..((it was my dad's boat ..ran and worked great when stored ..he past away few years back and I would love for some one to be able to enjoy it..))..the price at 4400 is definitely negotiable.have the clean tile and all legal papers..please call or text if interested..this boat 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢 must

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
26 ft. Chricscraft..scorpion stinger .twin(2) mercruiser. 305 ...two out drives ..two stainless steel props .two 4 barrel holy carburetors ... Malory ignition. Exterior exhaust..Southern Draw3axle trailer gross capacity 3500lbs..((it was my dad's boat ..ran and worked great when stored ..he past away few years back and I would love for some one to be able to enjoy it..))..the price at 4400 is definitely negotiable.have the clean tile and all legal papers..please call or text if interested..this boat 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢 must
802 -844-4044 423-280-3824

1 - 2 of 2 Posts