Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here going. I have a friend turning 30 and we are headed up on July 26th. Took for ever to find a hotel to stay at, quess that explains it.

His wife is throwing a suprise party for him Friday night in Columbus and then we are heading up Saturday morning. Well lets say I'm headed up early saturday morning, I hate getting up there at noon, its impossible to look find a open dock. If they can't make it up early then his a$$ will be on the fairy :puke:

So if anyone is going to be up there, let me know.

·
Registered
795 Posts
We will be there at the public docks, Leaving thur. Two boats from Cleveland and some from Vermillion. Looks like we are headed up at different times though so we will probably ended up at different docks.
Heres a pic, Stop for a beer if you see us.

Attachments

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
bajacleveland said:
We will be there at the public docks, Leaving thur. Two boats from Cleveland and some from Vermillion. Looks like we are headed up at different times though so we will probably ended up at different docks.
Heres a pic, Stop for a beer if you see us.
I've seen you pull into Whiskey Island! What the hell do you have in that thing, sounds daym GOOD!!!!!!!!!! PROPS!! :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Nothing to crazy like some boats on here.
Mildly built 509 w/aluminum heads and headers.

Do you dock over there?

pkspx said:
I've seen you pull into Whiskey Island! What the hell do you have in that thing, sounds daym GOOD!!!!!!!!!! PROPS!! :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The public docks, are those the ones right in front of the Boardwalk. Cause thats where I usually dock. Whats the chances of me getting a spot there if I show up early on Saturday.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Public docks are all in front of the big park. In between the Boardwalk and the little launch ramp by the Jet X-press dock.

If I remember correctly, Last year there were not many boats tied off the wall/sidewalk also some people left Saturday morning from the docks.
I can't see this year being busier then last year.

s022mag said:
The public docks, are those the ones right in front of the Boardwalk. Cause thats where I usually dock. Whats the chances of me getting a spot there if I show up early on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
good luck, be safe guys. did the christmas in July thing last year, never again. just way too crowded for really nothing special weekend wise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts