Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finished the interior project about 5 weeks back and just now getting around to posting pics. Big thanks to Kustom Ken's Upholstery in Shawnee, KS for all the vinyl work and thanks to Premier Performance Interiors (www.ppi-fl.com) for their involvement.

It turned out even better than I imagined. Now the job of keeping it clean!

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
6 - Refinished the orignal teak dash and installed new Livorsi's & a new wheel, too. Had to custom fabricate larger bezels to cover the holes left by the original VDO gauges.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Holy smokes [ pun intended] it turned out nice! If you changed the wood dash it would look like a brand new boat you just bought.I don't mind the wood cause your boat is a classic ;)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mirage257 said:
Holy smokes [ pun intended] it turned out nice! If you changed the wood dash it would look like a brand new boat you just bought.I don't mind the wood cause your boat is a classic ;)
Thanks!
Exactly! I had some suggestions to pull all the teak and make it look like the newer boats. NO WAY! That is what sets this boat apart from all the others!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Holy Smokes! said:
Thanks!
Exactly! I had some suggestions to pull all the teak and make it look like the newer boats. NO WAY! That is what sets this boat apart from all the others!

:iagree:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts