Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks we had our 17th annual poker run this last weekend and to tell ya that it wasn't one He** of a party would be an understatement. We had a blast, We went from the Clear Lake Hilton to a little place in Crystal Beach and from there to Galveston (Moody Gardens) and then to one of our memebres house and back to the Hilton. All in all about 140 miles or so. We had over 60 boats and about 300 or so people for the run. One of our sponsors was Hooter's and as such any boat with an empty seat got a Hooter's gril....(I got 4) ......well they ain't the sharpest tool's in the shed if you get my drift......I had been telling them all day to sit downa nd hold on when we were running hard....well on the way back from Galveston we were running about 65 or so and thie huge Cig comes by (48' triple 1000's) and boy is he haulin a**. Well we are coming up on the Freighter in the bay and along side him is a sale boat. Well the Cig blows by me and as he does I see all of the guys on his boat waving at the sailboat..... seems on the front of the sailboat are 3 little hotties with nothing on but a smile..... Now they have my attention and when I look back ahead I see the Cig flying thru the air over this huge wake from the freighter........looked like he flew 50' into the air!! mmore like 20 or 25 but he was way up there...... Well now I am about to hit this wake and it is too late...... wham we just launch off this wake and we are really up there also. Well I see all sorts of chit flying around, beer cans and coke can's seems the lid flew open on one of the coolers and stuff is flying out of it all over the place...... well I look back and all I can see are the feet and a** of this little Hooter girl floating almost in mid air!!! and one of the other girls has a hold of her bikini bottoms trying to hold her down!!! about that time wham we hit bottom and she slames into the seat and one of the other girls......well during this her bottoms have come off and the other girl has let go of them..... well we are now coming down on the bootm of the wake and we stuff the nose into the water and get a flood over the front and it washes her bottoms over the side:D:D needless to say it was a he** of a ride!!!

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
You mean while you were doing all this, you didn't grab a camera ?
What was your hang time ?
:laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that is a sore subject, my copilot let go of the camera during all this and now I no longer have a camera....... as for hang time it seemed like about 2 hours, but it had to be at least 5 seconds....or more......was a long time it was like bang and the motors hit the limiters and I backed off the throttles all the way and then I looked around and saw the show:D:D:D

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Sounds like a good time had by all...
Too bad about the camera,hope it wasn't too expensive,that's why I always try to keep a throw away on board.

Well all in all ,you gave a good description.But there are some blanks that need to be filled in.I am going to give you my perception of your thread,and CORRECT me if I'm wrong:confused:

QUOTE:eek:ne of the other girls has a hold of her bikini bottoms trying to hold her down!!!

PERCEPTION: girl on girl:D

QUOTE:......well during this her bottoms have come off and the other girl has let go

PERCEPTION:girl on girl gettin down ????

Quote:well we are now coming down on the bootm and we stuff the nose

PERCEPTION:Who's nose is doing the stuffing--action really getting heavy now

Quote:it washes her bottoms over the side

PERCEPTION:Clothes now starting to fly everywhere........

QUOTE:needless to say it was a he** of a ride!!!

PERCEPTION:You started having RODEO SEX:D

Sounds to me like a boat orgy was going on ?:confused:

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG............

Well sounds like a good time was had by all..good to hear..next time we want video

one more thing......was she ,um,how do I say this?uh,sporting a winter or summer coat...How's that
:laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
of all times to lose a camera !!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea am I pissed too, we had a butt load of pictures on it, most of em of the Hooters Girls....and of all the really cool boats, man there were some killer boats that made the run..... BN I like the way you think!!! But sorry to say it didn't quite go like your description....as for the winter or summer coat, lets just say she had been scalped:D:D:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep slick as a cue ball......:D:D:D:D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Put the balls in the pocket..........................

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
FA18driver,
Being a married man, (and very Happy), I am glad to be remind of what fun it was to be single. With a boat load of chicks with nothing better to do than tear off the clothes!:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
scalped is good !!!! Duc,,, AH yes,,,,, the good ole days !!!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys all ya gotta do is find a cheap lawyer and you to could be single again:D:D:D I recomend a cheap lawyer cause what ever ya do you are gonna lose anyway so why waste money on a high powered lawyer.....save the money for beer:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Yes,,,listen to the man with experience !!!!

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
FA18driver, you need to talk to my dad.
He's been married 9 times (8 women) and he still has money, 2 businesses, 2 homes, other property, plus a lot of toys and a rich girlfriend.
He's pushing 70 and acts 20 and he's a Texan !
You must be doing something wrong ! :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
ok,,, but ex wives,,, or is he a 8 time widower !!! BIIIIIIIGGGGG difference !!! LOL

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Gotta get me one of those !!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts