Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
69,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...Who will be in Cleveland for the races and poker runs? this is going to be a great event and with 2 poker runs at the same time and the races on saturday and sunday. There will be LOTS of awesome boats and equipment. H2O Performance is having a party at our tent on friday, August 9th in the pits. Everyone from speedwake and H2O is invited to stop by and join in the fun. Just look for the Bat boats and you'll find us. Beer will be provided. We look forward to meeting our everyone and hope to see you there. Josh
I can be reached at 216.233.8474

·
Banned
69,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think there will be anywhere to tie up until the poker runs leaves. you can tie up at the rock hall, which is where the poker run leaves from, but i dont think they leave until saturday morning. saturday and sunday they make it really hard to do any pleasure boating in the breakwall and might not even let you through during the races. reindl might need some extra help, so stop by when you can. thanks. i just got my boat back this afternoon and hopefully will be out this weekend. see ya

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.