Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10000 posts! Hey Jeff, this place is really starting to take off.:cool: Any guesses on date and time? I'd say about 7 PM EDT tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
my guess: 2 PM EST Friday June 28, 2002.

closest guess (IN EST) gets an official Tupelo Mississippi Police Department Arm Patch.

:)

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Now's here is a contest I can control.70 something post,s and guess a time....Easy:laugher: :laugher:

By the way,where's my friggin bonus points from the last contest.I might be interested in that boat:laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
oh....whoever posts any messages after 9995 and before 10,001 is inelgible to win.
-----------------------------------------------

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Jeff ~

It took one day shy of 16 weeks, (assuming this site started on your registration date of March 9, 2002) to hit the 10,000 posts mark. I'll bet it only takes 12 weeks to hit the next 10,000 posts.

How many hits does this site receive every day? Do you know? Just curious. My total wild ass guess would be 20,000???

And BTW, that ctrl. N sure comes in handy. :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
somebody is going to have to figure it out for me, since GEB and I ate sushi tonight and I had the woman at the bar invent a new drink for me...then I drank too many of them in between my akagai, mirugai, ebi and maguro....and Karen will tell you I just dump the wasabe into the soy suace for a really indendiary mix! - sure burns those nostril hairs off!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn, it looks as if I may have won something. Check me in the morning when the buzz wears off in case I'm overlooking someone.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aw shucks, it was just a lucky guess. Ought to be worth 10 bonus points though!:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts