Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
461 - 480 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Saw that on OSO. I'm really an old style kind of guy. I would take the black sides over almost any newer style paint job. Also, that Playboy's for sale I think.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Steve_H said:
one i restored and sold recently
WOW! That thing is SWEET!!!!

Would you mind disclosing what something like that sold for????

I love the Bullets.. Its the perfect balance of old school looks with modern style. Its big and heavy enough to smash waves and handle most any waters, but small enough to still be trailered and pulled by a normal tow vehicle. I'd give my right nut for that boat! :D :D

·
Registered
525 Posts
eyeinstine said:
WOW! That thing is SWEET!!!!

Would you mind disclosing what something like that sold for????

I love the Bullets.. Its the perfect balance of old school looks with modern style. Its big and heavy enough to smash waves and handle most any waters, but small enough to still be trailered and pulled by a normal tow vehicle. I'd give my right nut for that boat! :D :D
its kind of an unwritten rule to post that info publically so i will just say somewhere between 60 and 80k.

thanks

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Steve_H said:
its kind of an unwritten rule to post that info publically so i will just say somewhere between 60 and 80k.

thanks
I fully understand.. I expected a ballpark price, and i should have stated that...

i figured 65-70K just by the looks of it.. What was in it for power??? What did it run??? :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Hey Guys, I have had a long Night ( My Mom is sick :( .. might be a stroke can't sleep ) I saw That someone had replied to this thread.. and then saw where he was talking about our boat... Funny RJ you never called and said that they were talking about Rampage
being I need to get my mind off of current events. I thought I would post some pics.
Most are shocked that our boat is an 88 , but we love it ... best decision we ever made....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
before the seats were done... bought the boat from a great guy but had rampage painted on the side air brushing done to my side of the boat , complete cockpit redone in white. we left the yellow and Purple down in the cabin because 2 little boys we didn't want it all white.

Attachments

461 - 480 of 485 Posts