Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that politics are off limits here and I agree with that policy but a Donzi forum made an exception and posted a poll on how people would vote if the election were held today. If the mods thought it was OK I think it would be interesting to see if most boaters lean toward republican. On Donzi.net it was about 3:1 for McCain. Please don't respond with political comments. I'm just asking if we could maybe do a similar poll here. We could ban all comments. Just a mock vote. What do you think? Again, no political opinions please, I don't want to get in trouble! :)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
CC said:
I see that politics are off limits here and I agree with that policy but a Donzi forum made an exception and posted a poll on how people would vote if the election were held today. If the mods thought it was OK I think it would be interesting to see if most boaters lean toward republican. On Donzi.net it was about 3:1 for McCain. Please don't respond with political comments. I'm just asking if we could maybe do a similar poll here. We could ban all comments. Just a mock vote. What do you think? Again, no political opinions please, I don't want to get in trouble! :)

We make lots of exeptions!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.