Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boat was covered on the lift for 3 weeks (travel and weather) and upon my return this Saturday I found that the glass on the two trim tab gauges were cracked. Since VDO is no longer existent, what is an alternative to replacing them with out changing out everything. The ones there still function but with them probably getting wet at some point I want to address this sooner than later. Looking for a easy, inexpensive fix. 2002 Formula BR 280 is the boat that the gauges are on.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I believe you can still buy the gauges on the internet. I bought replacement gauges for my 89 when I had it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you think with 2 out of 11 cracked I should replace all of them or did I have fluke accurance?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll check and repost later. That is exciting news, thanks for allowing me to end the day on a positive note.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think mine are the Blue Line. Try a search for VDO Ocean parts. I was able to find replacement lenses for both my larger Tach/Sync gauges and the smaller ones too.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I tried that but could not locate anything. Do you know the company you bought your replacements from?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts