Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
forgive me Dipstick... I did have your name down ... I must have been interrupted answering the phone and thought I had already typed your name.

YAY --- look forward to meeing you wantingmore!!!!

My first official SPEEDWAKE get together!!!

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
tampaboatersgirl said:
Get your arses to Sarasota this Sunday to meet up with Rebel, Donman, RChevelle71, Mr. Demeanor and ME!!!

We are meeting at the Salty Dog.

click here for Sarasota info

I would love to meet you!!!!
unfortunately I wont be in until the weekend of the 4'th, but would love to meet y'all Saturday the 5th. And Cuda, yeah, come on over we miss ya :D

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Re: Re: CUDA and SOLO

Solo said:
I work sunday till 3:30 Pm, if Cuda drives, I will go.

Solo
:pirate:
Tight azz. I told you on the phone tonight, you wouldn't make me out to be the bad guy. I told you, right now, I couldn't afford to go to Daytona. :(

That should change before the end of the week, I got an email from a lady in accounting at a GC that I've completed the work for, and should have a check in my hot little hands before the end of the week. :cool:

Even if it get's here in time, I think we have to start a job Friday, and we'll work all weekend. Gotta make hay while the sun is shining! ;)

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Re: Re: CUDA and SOLO

RCHEVELLE71 said:
unfortunately I wont be in until the weekend of the 4'th, but would love to meet y'all Saturday the 5th. And Cuda, yeah, come on over we miss ya :D
Like I told Solo, I've met some of you already. RChevelle and Dipstick,

Hey Rick, I can't mess with you about you needing to mix in a cheeseburger anymore. I lost 31 poiunds. :(

·
Registered
880 Posts
Just not a good time for me either, I just got back from my sunny isles vacation, used up my days I had left. Plus I am busted broke also.
I will have to pass. thanks for the invite.
Solo

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
Solo said:
I just got back from my sunny isles vacation, used up my days I had left.
I have already used up my vacation time and I`m taking time off for this trip UNPAID :confused1

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Re: Re: Re: CUDA and SOLO

cuda said:
Like I told Solo, I've met some of you already. RChevelle and Dipstick,

Hey Rick, I can't mess with you about you needing to mix in a cheeseburger anymore. I lost 31 poiunds. :(
and I have gained 20, all in my newly aquired Beerbelly :D

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: CUDA and SOLO

DonMan said:
But Joe --- you haven`t met ME .... :D
I-75 north to I- 4, I-4 east to exit 114. I bet you go right past the Lowes we did there last year. I've made it from that Lowes to my house in under three hours. Solo was on that job with me. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CUDA and SOLO

cuda said:
I-75 north to I- 4, I-4 east to exit 114. I bet you go right past the Lowes we did there last year. I've made it from that Lowes to my house in under three hours. Solo was on that job with me. :)
I see SOLO, but I dont see you doing any work :D

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you were doing work at that Lowe's in Riverview and DID NOT CONTACT ME..... :angry1:

I live like 5 minutes from there....

Hey, if I show them the bridge and he buys... I get a NICE commission... right? :laugher:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts