Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Deb has a new addition on her backside,and you didn't share it with your fastboat, brothers and sisters.:confused:

Shame,shame:gunner:

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
We now have two Formulas. I just today brought home a 242 LS to go along with our 20 SC. We bought the 20 last year just to check out what this type of boating was like, now we are hooked. I've got so much money tied up in the 20 that I'll never be able to sell it. Couldn't stand to take the loss, so I'll just drive my money out of it, unless Debbie pitches a fit about three boats in the front yard. I know my neighbors love me! If Deb pitches too much a fit, she can go before I give up my boats. Actually, she loves them as much or more than I do.
I noticed in the picture of the tattoo that it looks bigger than it really is. I'll get a better pic of it tonight when she gets home.

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
nothig like branding yor woman !!!!

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Hey, it's better than leaving my scent on her!:D , like my bullogs like to leave their scent everywhere:eek: !

Here's a better pic of it (I hope), just took it ten minutes ago. Looks like it's healing nicely! She is going to go back and have him fix the lightning bolts on it. The pic we gave him, they looked like tail feathers:eek: .

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts