Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I flew 2000 miles just for one day to look at a bigger boat and bought it. My problem now is how can I get it home? Does anyone know of any used or new boat trailers for a 31' Scarab? Just looking for a good deal on one > Also: thanks to this web site for getting info on boats and motors and findig me the boat of my dreams.

·
Registered
337 Posts
rumble man said:
I flew 2000 miles just for one day to look at a bigger boat and bought it. My problem now is how can I get it home? Does anyone know of any used or new boat trailers for a 31' Scarab? Just looking for a good deal on one > Also: thanks to this web site for getting info on boats and motors and findig me the boat of my dreams.

Congrats! What did you get? Pix??

:cheers:

·
Dirty
651 Posts
THEY WONT SHIP IT FOR YOU MOST OF THE TIME YOU CAN FIND LOCAL PEOPLE TO TRAILER IT FOR YOU FOR 2000 MILES SHOULD BE AROUND 1700.00

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So i had to buy a trailer for 5000.00 , then boaght the boat on Lake Michigan then paid a guy 2800.00 to bring it 2/3 of the way and that is whre I met him, then crossed te US / Canadian boarder,,, it only took 15minutes t pay the GST tax and I was out of there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts