Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Banned
69,292 Posts
Here is a shot of my 17' cat we designed and built at my shop.
I helped with the design and building the tools but my hat goes off to my buddy Bill Robb which built the plug or model that we pulled the tools off of, He is truly a old school craftsman, I hope he has time too help on the next project we have going on!

Attachments

· Banned
69,292 Posts
Ken, How's it going? Yes we have moved over on to Executive drive are you still working with the velger boy's? Do you still need the exhaust holes repaired ?
I would be intrested in looking at your design's all ways looking for new idea's!
We are building a 28' vee bottom right now for a guy it is going to be powered with a 1000 hp turbo motor didn't your boat have a turbo in it?
I am intrested in doing a center console with my 24' mold that is why I asked about the excaliber,. stop by the shop sometime.
Spark

Attachments

· Registered
13,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will stop by when i have a few extra minutes, I will also bring my boat boak(personal drawings) with me and see what ya think.
I am going to hold off on the holes atthe moment, i fixed the one below the waterline myself and just used an epoxy paint. I am not sure what i am going to do with it yet!
as for a 24' center console, that would be too cool. Also a 28, i am very interested to see what that would be all about. I did have a twin turbo motor that a jackass named Andre tried to build.
It shall be interesting to see a new 28!
are you in the service buisness with a little bit of building or are you trying to push the build aspect of it?

best of luck to you either way!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.