Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I loaded up my three dogs to take them to the dog park, not far from me. I had my hands full, trying to get them all out of the truck with a leash on them. They were all excited, and wanted to get out. I was so busy trying to hadle all three, that I forgot to shut the door on the truck. Luckily, the battery wasn't dead when I left.

Here's all three of them in the pond at the park. Dixie loves the water, but Spot won't go out farther than he can touch bottom. Then he'll stop, bark, and bite at the water. :) My three legged dog doesn't mind swimming, and, no, he doesn't swim in circles. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Luckily, there were only a couple people there, when we got there. One was this girl named Amanda. She was there with her young shepard, and she had a gadget to throw tennis balls, so she kept Dixie chasing the ball into the pond for an hour. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know who was more tired when we got home, the dogs, or me. I'd rather take them one at a time, but if I do anything, I have to take all three.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
cuda said:
Luckily, there were only a couple people there, when we got there. One was this girl named Amanda. She was there with her young shepard, and she had a gadget to throw tennis balls, so she kept Dixie chasing the ball into the pond for an hour. :cool:
Did ya get Amandas # :D

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RCHEVELLE71 said:
Did ya get Amandas # :D
No, but I thought about it. She was fine, and single too! She goes there a lot she said. I'm sure I'll happen upon her again. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts