Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys are gonna run less than a stones throw away from me at a high rate of speed coming out of the moot, the least ya can do is wave as you go by and wake me :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously though, you guys looked great running, but I was a little un nerved when I seen ya coming at Us, and you were looking backwards trying to get "the fellas in the black/purple/yellow sunsation" attention, which by the way we got his wake from the other side :mad: :mad:

I am glad to see you had her out running, I hope all is well and hope she keeps running strong for you! Mike's boat didnt look too shabby either, to say the least!

Great weekend had by all, I hope more to come!!!! :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
9,067 Posts
sunsation98 said:
If you guys are gonna run less than a stones throw away from me at a high rate of speed coming out of the moot, the least ya can do is wave as you go by and wake me :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously though, you guys looked great running, but I was a little un nerved when I seen ya coming at Us, and you were looking backwards trying to get "the fellas in the black/purple/yellow sunsation" attention, which by the way we got his wake from the other side :mad: :mad:

I am glad to see you had her out running, I hope all is well and hope she keeps running strong for you! Mike's boat didnt look too shabby either, to say the least!

Sorry about that Ken. Never even saw ya pal.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
sunsation98 said:

Ken, they are out of towners :D

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Scott-

I was at an Idle because we had an accident in the cabin with a food dish, Bill was next to me in his new 292, as we were idling you guys could not have been more than 60-75 feet from us, It was interesting!

Tom- Seen the new boat at mac rays, looks good!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
sunsation98 said:
:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

Scott-

I was at an Idle because we had an accident in the cabin with a food dish, Bill was next to me in his new 292, as we were idling you guys could not have been more than 60-75 feet from us, It was interesting!

Tom- Seen the new boat at mac rays, looks good!
Thanks, it been a lot of fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.