Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ducky's Boats new 2009 Pantera 28' T.S. pics.

I thought you guy would like to see a few pictures of the new twin step Pantera 28' we are building for Ducky's Boats. Custom paint work was just completed by Donald Rossy.

Custom upholstery will be done in silver "carbon" vinyl with custom charcoal gray Pantera embroidery and grab handles.

Boat will be powered by a single 525 EFI Mercruiser package finished in orange color. Gauges are Livorsi monster with carbon fiber silver faces and black bezels.

We just put in a new twin stepped bottom on our 28' model which should increase performance by over 12-14 %. Also our new recessed hull sides that will feature L.E.D. lights to give the boat a very unique custom look at night. Also new cockpit dashes were just added plus a few other changes in the cabin.

I will let you all know on the performance upon completion and post more pictures in the coming weeks as we near completion.

[Post edited by moderator to remove sales information. If you wish to advertise on Speedwake, please click the Advertisors & Links menu above for details.]

Jo - Pantera Boats

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Well our 28' model is a "true" 28' in length with out swim platform since we bolt on an aluminum swim platform if a customer request one bringing the overall length to over 30 feet. This new 28' will include an aluminum swim platform powdercoated in silver metallic.

Our Pantera 28' in the past in a "full pleasure" configuration powered by a single 525 EFI have been running on GPS in the low 70s depending on fuel and passenger load.

Our goal is to be in the low to mid 80s on GPS with a single 525 EFI Merc with our new T.S. bottom. I am also doing few other changes to increase even more performance. In the near future we would like to try a single 700 SC Merc. with NXT 1 drive. We have "unlimited" power options.

To my Father and I it is all about rough water handling. We have been building our Pantera 28' model for over 30 years now.

JO

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
what ever happened to the 28 w/ OB's that Fastboats had for sale a couple years ago? Zeppelin? I liked that setup, do you do many OB 28's?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boat was sold and located here in South Florida. Owner is very happy with it.

We just completed a new 28' powered by twin Mercury 300 XS with extended cockpit.I will post a few pictures tomorrow. Boat is going half way around the world to the island of Marithus.White deck,black hull sides, and white bottom combination.

JO

Attachments

1 - 20 of 67 Posts