Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jo and Pepe will be finishing a 28 TS powered by a 525 in a couple of weeks. Anyone interested can contact Tom at Ducky's boats. Sounds like it's going to be a nice boat. Hmmmm........I might have to trade mine in for that. :D Give Tom Cooke JR. a call at 717-944-4232.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Whats the "TS" designate?

I saw a 28 at the Lake George Poker Run last fall with sit down front seats instead of Bolsters..... I really liked that....

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
GRH said:

I saw a 28 at the Lake George Poker Run last fall with sit down front seats instead of Bolsters..... I really liked that....
I think it's actually called the 28 SR. Maybe SR stands for "stepped recessed" for the stepped bottom and recessed hull sides? Or maybe "second release"? Just guessing!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
GRH said:

Twin Steps - Could be a handful to drive....

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TS = Twin Step. Maybe I'll repower what I got.

·
Horsepower Junkie
1,693 Posts
When are we going to go out and smash through some big water Rick?? :D I'll be out Fri. Sat. and maybe Sun. as long as the weather is good.

Frank

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Rick,

Here is a sneak peek of the new 2009 Pantera 28' going to Ducky's. We are still working on paint. It is looking awesome. Should be done with custom paint work by Tuesday. Then we will begin rigging. Went with the same colors as the 36' we delivered to Tom at Ducky's last month. Lamborghini orange, charcoal gray, silver metallic hull sides, candy apple red, black , and flourescent green for our cat eyes. I will post more pictures when completed next week.

I am excited to see the new Pantera 28' SR coming together with the new recessed hull sides, new cockpit dashes, and our new twin step bottom. Our goal is to see over 12- 14 % increase in performance.

Regards,

JO - Pantera Boats

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Silver metallic sides. The recessed area will have LED lights to to give the boat a very unique look at night.

I have been wanting to do the recessed hull sides for over 3 years now so I am excited to see it coming together. Boat looks very aggressive in person !!

JO

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Going with light silver "carbon vinyl" on the upholstery with charcoal gray Pantera custom embroidery. 525 EFI Mercruiser package painted in orange by Merc. with XR Bravo 1 drive. Carbon fiber silver Livorsi "monster gauges" and silver metallic aluminum swim platform. Transom has also been painted silver metallic.

Have a good 4th of July weekend. Post more pictures when paint work is completed next week.

JO

Attachments

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank's Jo for posting the pic's they look awesome. Have a great 4th

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
64LS1Nova said:
When are we going to go out and smash through some big water Rick?? :D I'll be out Fri. Sat. and maybe Sun. as long as the weather is good.

Frank
I'll smash through some with you on Sunday Frank, if there is any. Looks like kaka for Saturday. Pantera looks very nice!

I ran with that 36 you were showing a while back Rick. That boat runs very good! And she is purdy too........

BT :cool:

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like a wash for me this weekend. It's been raining all day. Maybe next weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts