Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Nice! What brand? I am waiting for one of my boys to buy a house so that I can give mine and upgrade..... :bigsmile: Same with the compressor and a lot of other toys..... :bigsmile:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Nice welder too! I have gas, stick, tig and mig. Taught my daughter to use a torch when she was about 7 years old. Yep, and she changes her own oil too! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
NY8739JR said:
wow...i wouldnt know what to put in it...

and im suprized all you men have that many tools....what do you need them ALL for!?!?!? Wouldnt just a few do?? haha :laugher: :laugher:
He who dies with the most tools and toys WINS!!!!!! :laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

And I am working hard at winning! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually, everyone who was going to buy me a gift is just going to give me the money. I told them I was tired of getting stuff I DOT need like slippers. I have been shopping around for a while my other box was a craftsman non bearing drawers. I checked them all, waterloo, proto, kennedy, craftsman Just the bottom was going to cost $700. I was getting tires on my car last sunday at sams club. The brand is steel glide? But I checked it out good and its built really well all bearing drawers good bearing cast/with rubber casters, even the bottom drawer has two bearing slides. No I might be able to find something in it in a reasonable amount of time :D

Guess what the price was for the top and bottom.

$660. Thats a steal.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I have a big Craftsmen Tool Chest now but it is overflowing. I need a bigger one. I have seen the one you got at Sams. Looks like a nice product.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
3wood said:
lista

They build really nice stuff.
Looks like a nice product! Any idea how thier prices compare to Snap-on?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chjohn said:
Looks like a nice product! Any idea how thier prices compare to Snap-on?
Its expensive but I dont think anymore expensive than what snap-on charges, plus on the work benches you could pull the drawer out and stand on the thing and not hurt it.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Cool. My present is siting here on the floor next to me in a bunch of boxes. The six computers running in my house were not enough so I order parts for a another gaming puder this week. Now I have to build it. :bigsmile:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts