Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no pics yet I have dot had it long. I dont think thay made it long . cruisers kept the name rogue but after 1990 or so thay were all big sport cruisers. for some reason thay got out of the sport boat buisnes. mine seems to be well built and loaded with featurs. like trim tabs-silent choice exhaust- built in swim platform-stainless prop-some had 454 but mine is 350 mag- i dont understand why most of the big builders quit building sport boats .

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not a bad looking boat from the one picture posted. I've never heard of it but it resembles a once built Doral Phazer. Also came with a 350 or 454 in it. Doral made them from around 88 to 91 (I think). They were hot at the time they came out. Only a few left around my lake.

Post more pics if you get any!

JJ

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THE PIC POSTED IS NOT EXACTLY LIKE MINE. BUT IS CLOSE MINE HAS A LONGER FORDECK AND SHARPER LINES AT WINDSHIELD. IF IT EVER GETS WARM OUT I WILL UNCOVER IT AND TAKE SOME PICS. IS THERE A PLACE ON THE WEB I CAN GET SPECS FOR OLDER BOATS LIKE THIS? THE BUILDER IS NOT MUCH HELP WHEN THE BOAT IS MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD. THE MARINE INDUSTRY SHOULD GET A CLUE FROM THE AUTO INDUSTRY I CAN GET SPECS FOR EVRY CAR BUILT IN YHE LAST 100 YEARS WHAT GIVS? WE SHOULD ALL BITCH!! TO CHANGE THIS.

·
Registered
94 Posts
My first boat was a Cruisers Rogue 2100. A very well built solid boat. Cruisers saw a better market in the high dollar larger yachts, hence the name change to Cruisers yachts.
The bad thing, at least with my particular boat, I had an OMC cobra drive with a 350. Rebuilding the engine was not a big deal, but to find some OMC specialty parts was like pulling teeth and expensive.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
1988 2800 Cruisers Rogue twin built 454's and bravos. Mid 60's right now. Going for 70's next year. Love the boat, 10ft beam, 34.5 ft loa. true full 6'6" headroom and full cruiser cabin with all the goodies. The red gel coat is a PITA. someday when I get done blowing up motors Ill get it painted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts