Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
By the way, I have had great responses from Cruisers. They sold me stuff for the boat real cheap and lots of build details including who designed and built it. They told me the whole story about Jim Wynn who designed the hull and really loved the hybrid cruiser/go-fast concept and thats how a bunch of these were built in 88 when the 7.4 Bravo 1 package came out. You dont want to change plugs on this puppy though.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
who did you call? I contacted a cruisers dealer and thay were not much help. I would love to get some specs for my boat.what kind of parts were you able to get for it? mine is an 88 as well

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Call 920-834-2211 ask for customer service. I dont remember her name. I bought new rub rail, the rubber and the aluminum, window parts, stuff like that. Ill find a place to put the pics and let you know.

Pics are in the members gallery under rogue2800

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine was an 87' 2100. I got 45-48 MPH with the 350. Before I bought the boat I called Cruisers customer service. I forget who I talked to, but they took the time to answer every question I had, additionally the looked through the archives to find a brochure for the 2100 for me.

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts