Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
typing for the next few days. Yesterday, my two male pitts got in a fight here in the room, and while I was trying to grab them to get them apart, one of them about ripped my thumb off. Caught me at about the bottom of the cuticle, and ripped around the bottom of my thumb halfway. They weren't trying to bite me, hence the fact they are still living without much damage to them. They are littermates, 3 years old. The problem is when they were puppies, Bandit dominated Spot. Bandit got hit by a car at three months old and lost a leg, so ever since, they have been trying to see who the alpha male is. I have news for then, the Alpha male in this pack is ME! They have always made a little growl whenever one would walk in the room, but now I'm dealing with that with the plastic rod that you use to turn your blinds in or out. Any whisper of a growl, and whack!! It seems to be working, they know they are on thin ice. Anyway, it's hard to type with this boxing glove finger, and a belly full of vicodin.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And this is less than a week after Debbie got bit by a porpoise when trying to pet it. Same deal though, the popoise thought she was feeding it. That'll learn us both!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These two dogs only fear two thing.........Debbie and me. Ok, just Debbie.:) We hunt wild hogs with them. You think running a fast boat is an adrenalin rush, go out at night with nothing but a piece of string and your catch dog, and do battle with one of these Bad Hombres!:eek:

My boys caught this 250# wild boar, and he was nothing but bad!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts