Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I had to make 27 Licensees for an alarm company (who will remain nameless) for door to door soliciting. The licensees took several hours to make up including having to do 27 names badges. They have already sent the check for $2,700 which has also been processed. This passed Tuesday someone from the company was to come in and pick them up on their way out to start solciciting. All the licensees are for 1 month and are Designated to an individual. WELL, about 20 minutes ago 3 gentlemen came in to the office, FROM THE SAME COMPANY, wanting 36 NEW licensees!!! :angry1:

Come to find out, their corporate office does not communicate properly to their other offices. The Philly office sent a list of the 27 names and there the ones we did licensees for and name badges. NOW, they are not soliciting and a diffent office is! :angry1:
A NEW LIST of 36 DIFFERENT names is given to us by the 3 gentlemen, and they want the licenses ready by Monday! First off we told them no way in H$ll will they be ready by Monday. The guys seemed really Apologetic and I understand it's not their fault. But the women who was emailing me back and forth regarding the first set of 27 COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!! :cl2:

Sorry guys just needed to vent. Screw the licensees! I'm going to lunch!

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Mr. Demeanor said:
Hey...get off the net and get to work. I need my license by Monday! :p:

YEAH............AND STOP TEXTING ME!! :laugher: :laugher: :winker:

·
Registered
324 Posts
INCORPORATED!!!
u know what i mean! we will drink away the pissiness tomorrow nite :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts