Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's favorite music to listen to on the water.
I gotta admit,the wife and I are big Jimmy Buffett fans. We also like alot of Carribean style music.Even off the water it seems to be our choice.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Wow Nut you have suprised me with that on Jimmy Buffett??? I had you figured for the Gangster Rap kinda guy:laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Jeff always has his favorite CDs with us... Tim McGraw and Don Henley are standards when we're in the no wake zone, but any other time the sound of the engine drowns out the tunes, so the CD player is usually off.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
Loud Pipes Save Lives:D

·
Premium Member
12,363 Posts
I`m a HARD ROCK kinda guy:beard:
Over the winter, I upgraded ALL the speakers in my boat. Some of my favorite tunes are AC/DC, Godsmack, Linkin Park, Rob Zombie and of course mandatory METALLICA !!!!!!
:gunner: Country music
:gunner: RAP

Jimmy Buffet is cool, but that is more for the "Way too chilled out crowd". :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
CARIBIAN !!!! BOB MARLEY !!! then whatever cd's I happen to have...Dave Mathews,,, little Bare Naked Ladies ( and the band isnt bad either !!!!! ) :D :D :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
So thats where my T-shirt went !!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Any type of rock -n- roll or the Seattle Mariners game when they are playing during the day!:D :D :D

GO M'S
:gunner: A'S
:gunner: YANKEE'S

Attachments

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
DonMan said:

:gunner: RAP:
Hey add a C to RAP and what have we got............... CRAP !! :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Usually when we are tied up and rafting we play whatever is popular so the hotties dance;) then go to some Buffet.....now when the moon is full and i'm heading down the lake at midnight theres nothin better than firing up some SADE.

I need to pirate the latest stuff from Kazaa and burn some new cd's. I burn all my own......one of my fav's is one I did I call "strip club classics" It's got strip club hits like "Funky Colmedena" "I touch my-self" "wild thing" "Pour some sugar on me".......you get the picture:D :D

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
tanned fat looks better said:
"Funky Colmedena" "I touch my-self" "wild thing" "Pour some sugar on me"
Now you're talkin' my kinda music! I have a CD of these tunes, and Jeff likes to crank it up while we we're tied-up at the Marina. Once we were docked right in front of this posh restaurant in St. Michaels with all these hoy-paloy yachters having lunch out on the deck above us... Jeff couldn't resist putting in the CD and cranking up
"Ah, Me So Horny (me love you long time!)"... he laughed and laughed watching the disgusted looks, but I noticed the ladies were all tapping their feet under the tables! :winker: :shocked: :bigsmile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts