Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice that since the new paint job you cannot read the hull number. Is there a way to put them back?

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Their molded into the hull, so they should still be there, or should I say, legally they should still be there..
Try some paint remover..

Are'nt you the same one that had missing serial #'s on your engine too??

So no #'s, new paint job, I just hope you plan on keeping this boat a Long time .. :winker: :D

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fyhr Factor said:
Their molded into the hull, so they should still be there, or should I say, legally they should still be there..
Try some paint remover..

Are'nt you the same one that had missing serial #'s on your engine too??

So no #'s, new paint job, I just hope you plan on keeping this boat a Long time .. :winker: :D
No my engine # is there and the hull # was there till it got painted. There is hull # under the rub rail I saw while it was apart.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I'm sorry, I guess I got you mixed up with some else.. :xz

Like I said before, paint remover, just mask off the # area, and repaint it so it does'nt fill in next time.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fyhr Factor said:
I'm sorry, I guess I got you mixed up with some else.. :xz

Like I said before, paint remover, just mask off the # area, and repaint it so it does'nt fill in next time.
I think maybe when you were helping me on the water pump kit, I couldn’t read the lower unit # it was faded out. I guess stripping the paint would be the best thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts