Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after scouring the web for a couple months and driving 3200 mi. to see so called "perfect" boats, we finally bought one. My wife and I "christened" it yesterday. No,not with a bottle of champagne.:D It's a 1999 Baja 29 Outlaw,454 mags(385hp),25 pitch Mirage Plus props,Imco external steering,K-Planes,Captains Call,SST package w/ Outlaw graphics,aluminum swim platform all sitting on a beautiful purple Eagle tri-axle trailer. Yesterday was the first solo. The lake was dead calm. We got 75mph on the speedo(no gps)@4600rpm. I think I can be happy with that for a while. It's definitely a different animal from the 24 Outlaw I just sold,but with a little time I'll get used to it. Now we're going to need a name, any ideas? I'm leaning towards WET n READY. Well enough for now, happy boating everyone. I'll try to post some pics if I can.

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Congratulations on the newest family member ! Sounds like a very nice ride !

Now for the name, was that for the boat or ? :laugher:
I think it will fit you perfectly ! :D

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I can't post the pics. They are all to big and I don't know how to down size.:( I'll keep working on it.

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Great to here your good news on the new ride!
:) :D
The 29 Outlaw is a nice looking boat!

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Congrats on the new ride....
glad to hear you christined her properly. The boat ,not your wife. I'm assuming she has already been christined.

I would name it the "Bloomin Onion"

or
Runnin With The Onion

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I'm glad you found what you want. It's always a great day when you can spend the first day in the water with your new boat and best of all there's lots of summer left to enjoy it!

- jeff

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Congratulations again hammer, that is one beautiful boat !!! :D Like those graphics real well ! How about some cabin shots, we don't see that many on here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts