Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to take a 1/2 day yesterday to get out on the lake and get the shakedown cruise in before heading to Daytona for the APBA Season kickoff. I was practically foaming at the mouth waiting for the kid to get off the school bus so we could go. She couldn't believe everything was packed and ready to go. Had supper on the lake watching the sun go down - YESSSS!!!

Leaving for FL. Friday night. Just have to somehow get thru working today and tomorrow.

Anyone else heading down to Daytona??

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GM Scott,glad to hear you got out. Here in Illinois we have record high temps Mon-thurs. Come saturday its only supposed to be in the 50s. A 45 degree temp drop

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Well the weather is finnaly is starting to change here but not sure if I am ready to get boat out of storage yet. Every time I do this it will start to rain and get cold for three more weeks.:(
I still have new interior to but in before I start to go boating.
ducHunter:gunner:

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally!!

I wish I were racing, however for now I will just have to sit back and spectate!! Have never been a spectator on the water though. My first attempt at watching from the water was a wash out due to the hurricane in Key West back in November. I did get to see some of the boats getting dialed in before having to evacuate. Awesome!!
One of these years though . . . . maybe I can put together enough $$ to lease one of those Reindel boats just to see what it's all about from the driver's seat!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts