Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Dude! What happen to my new founding father title? Can I have a rai$e instead?

Is there a way to get a special page for boat clubs? I sent you an email on starting a web page from the Sunsation Website.

-Tom

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Hi Jeff, nice site. Thanks for the help with the set up last night. Don't know why I didn't get my email but it's obviously OK now.:cool:

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Jeffrey, Thank You for once again providing an excellent forum for us to use. Keep up the great work. Mark B.

P.S. In some other readings I'm sure you understand one can never please everyone!!

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
This site is way faster than another boating site we all know. Good job and keep it up!!:D :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Great site !
It looks good and is fast.
It is always nice to have a few different places to meet new people and discuss the hobby we all love ... boating !

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Looks really good, I hope you can keep it this way, No BS like it should be:D :cool: :laugh: :lick:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Jeff,
Great site. Also a little closer to home than that "other site"
We'll have to all get together on the water if the weather ever turns warm!

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Craig...

How does Solomon's Island sound for a get together. Maybe Reckless can even make it up. We can all meet at the Tiki Bar - that place is a hoot. Karen and I spent an entire day at that place and we had a great time.

- jeff

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
But you'll have to keep an eye on how many hurricanes I drink this time... is there a smilie wearing beads???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts