Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got any pics with a camper top? I think I'm gonna have one made.
Also had a discussion with a freind anyone know what they cost new in 93? I'm guyessing 90ish? I think the 242's were 60ish new

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here is the factory formula bimini on my 271.

I have never used it in years and do not think the guy I bought off did either, someone paid over 3000 for it.

Might be willing to sell it, price out an aftermarket and see what it cost as the all sunbrella tops in any make are going to cost some bucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FastechFiend said:
Here is the factory formula bimini on my 271.

I have never used it in years and do not think the guy I bought off did either, someone paid over 3000 for it.

Might be willing to sell it, price out an aftermarket and see what it cost as the all sunbrella tops in any make are going to cost some bucks.
Nice boat! is it the full enclosure or just a bimini? will it free stand? or does it have to be up or down and no in between?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Honestly I do not even know, I have never really looked at it.

It has all the plastic zip in 'windows' for the front and sides, not sure about the back.

I think it is all or nothing on the up/down, id have to pull it out of the garage attic and check it out. Maybe the old owner knows more about it, he showed me an up/down cycle and where to hook it up but I haven't touched it since. I'll email him for fun.........

Keeping the kids out of harms way with the sun of looking to save on sunblock for yourself? Be nice after a long day in the sun and you've had enough I guess just never reached that point yet, ha.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just happened to have a 1993 issue of Trailer Boats which I bought way back when because they had a side by side test of 27' Fountain, Baja, and Formula boats. The Formula 271 was equipped with a 502 but not the optional bolsters. As tested price was $72,760. It was the most expensive.

What a difference a decade makes!

Ron

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NJThumper said:
Just happened to have a 1993 issue of Trailer Boats which I bought way back when because they had a side by side test of 27' Fountain, Baja, and Formula boats. The Formula 271 was equipped with a 502 but not the optional bolsters. As tested price was $72,760. It was the most expensive.

What a difference a decade makes!

Ron
post some pics i'd like to get my hands on on of them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.