Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Nice looking car and nice looking house you have there Jeff!
boy there are going to be some bummed out guys that you posted the wrong topless shots:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just an interloper....
Karen's House and Karen's car...

she just keeps me around for boats rides and sex....

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Always did like exotics !
Nice smooth curves, great headlites, rounded rear bumper, and of course, seeing one run around topless !!! :D :D

Great looking wheels Karen !!!
When do I get a ride ? :)

Got any with the top up ?
I 'd say more, but I'll just get into trouble ! :D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
stuchamp said:
Always did like exotics !

I 'd say more, but I'll just get into trouble ! :D
I guess I will save B'Nut. OB, Stu, and the rest of us guys who are always lurking in the gutter!

WE WANT MORE!! .................................:lick:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Thanks Stu and ducHunter - it's the first car I've ever bought with cash and just for me, and I'm loving it! :D

Yes, I did take some pictures with the top up, but I guess Jeff wanted to stay true to the thread's subject. He said he'll add a topped pic tomorrow... and who knows what other surprises are to come! :) ;)

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Stuchamp is good at editing those type of photos,
And I guess with B'Nut getting religious on this site we should make sure everything is edited!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
I see you 2 live in a nice rural area, great looking place ! Reminds me of "home".
We moved into town five years ago after living on an acreage for 18 years. Still haven't got used to living here, but the wife loves it. Grrr!
Keep trying to get her to move back into the country, but its not working.
You guys wouldn't want to take me in, would ya ? !!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
ducHunter said:

I guess I will save B'Nut. OB, Stu, and the rest of us guys who are always lurking in the gutter!

WE WANT MORE!! .................................:lick:
I couldnt leave those guys by themselves now could I !!! They would mwss it up for the rest of us !! LOL:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
stuchamp said:
I see you 2 live in a nice rural area, great looking place ! Reminds me of "home".
We moved into town five years ago after living on an acreage for 18 years. Still haven't got used to living here, but the wife loves it. Grrr!
Keep trying to get her to move back into the country, but its not working.
You guys wouldn't want to take me in, would ya ? !!! :D
It is rural, but we're about 10 minutes from the water and I-95, so we can reach civilization by boat or car relatively quickly. Our town has one red light and just got its first McDonald's 2 years ago... now all we need is a decent pizza place! I moved from the suburbs to the country 15 years ago, and it was an adjustment, but it's so quiet and scenic, the extra driving doesn't bother me now.

Stu, you and the rest of the gang are welcome anytime... that's the great thing about living in the country - our door's always open! :D

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
How can you post topless pictures without any rear shots? I wanna see the rear setup - the one with the Reese hitch - you didn't get that car without the tow package did you?

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
:D Topless, rears, curves, headlights... Men - gotta love 'em! :rolleyes: :D

Sorry, the car's a '96 so it was an as-is purchase - no hitch... maybe the next one! :D

If you look carefully at one of the shots, Jeff's 'rear' is visible... he was washing the truck while I was taking pictures. ;)

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Geez, All this talk about rears and curves.......

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well not really..... I kinda think I am thru wife shopping.....I hope:D:D Dang things cost too much for me.................now the swapping thing means ya have one so I guess I am out of that one too:D:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts