Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Super24 said:
Cool boat! But, can't you make some extra gas money PIMPIN' with that tow rig? :laugher:
Nope most women want out of it when it meets up with a M5, M3, Camero, Trans Am etc and G forces reach over 1G without the tires breaking a sweat. Did I mention there is 430 HP under the hood at 6000 RPM

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UP_ROKTOY said:
what parts do you need? :D
Might be keeping it for a while. Merc can tow it easy and gives me access to small lakes. Have a now 5 year old that fell in love with my Apache and being on the water. If I remember correctly he was only 2 at the time he speaks about Dave,boat , water, truck. He only had one ride.

The Apache will be back on the water this next season have just about all the parts for the engine up grades. From 300 HP per engine to 600. Its a ways to haul the boat to big water.
This mini boat looked like fun

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
UP_ROKTOY said:
it looks like a lot of fun, thats why I want it. I have a 1960 sea king I'd trade ya :D

Quite interested in this boat marina know the guy but not how to contact him. Been trying for over a year.
Dont even know what it is havent found it on Fiber Classics

If you have a restored one I might concider a trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Mine is not currently restored, I planned on tackling that over the winter. Its a nice solid hull, needs very minimal glass work (holes for rigging filled, new riggin purchase, rear light, cleat, etc).

But I certainly would not call it "restored" :laugher:

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Naw I like the v birth cabbin and the rare white stacker merc which was rebuilt and runs great. No wood construction. Think this would be a hoot wiith a small tuna tower, some down riggers, out riggers a rocket rack. Possibilities are endless.

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just finished removing the 35 Johnson and installed a 50 hp Johnson on the boat....not the car. Have to do some rigging. Still looking for a 60 Johnson 2 stroke 2 cyl with tilt ahd trim between the years of 95 to 99.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.