Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I have been told it may be a real rough ride in my 20, thought i would see if anyone would have room for a rider or two (wife dosnt really care to go either way).. Willing to put up money towards fuel also.. post up or email [email protected], thanks Bill

·
Premium Member
3,792 Posts
Bill, I may have a spot or 2 open. I'm just waiting to hear from another buddy. I will do the run with up to 4 people. So if you and your wife or just you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hap hazzard said:
Bill, I may have a spot or 2 open. I'm just waiting to hear from another buddy. I will do the run with up to 4 people. So if you and your wife or just you are interested let me know.
let me know if a spot opens up, i would definitly be in if you have room, if you have room for the wife also i will get back to you on her, just need to check on a sitter for our kids..

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
I have room on the Pantera also for anyone who like to do the run.

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
hi everyone. My name is Tiffany. I met Karen (Greeneyedbeacher) this past weekend at a party and she told me about the site. I've been lurking for the past few days and decided to join.

I'm a Chicago transplant now living in Wilmington, De and discovered the bay last weekend - it's really pretty.

what is a Fun Run?

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
tiffany said:
hi everyone. My name is Tiffany. I met Karen (Greeneyedbeacher) this past weekend at a party and she told me about the site. I've been lurking for the past few days and decided to join.

I'm a Chicago transplant now living in Wilmington, De and discovered the bay last weekend - it's really pretty.

what is a Fun Run?
www.speedwake.com/funrun :blush:

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
jb said:
Now thats an offer... what a blast it will be on that boat...boo yeah
New plugs/ timing reset/ 75 on GPS. Woo Hoo. :D Got me a mercury labbed finished 26 P four blade too.

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
gizzi said:
Looks like i'm flying solo. Hey Tiffany get permission from Karen and you can ride alone with me . :D
is that your boat? if so - it's really pretty!

are you married?

I ask because I prefer married guys - they're a lot less drama than single guys and I'm not looking to date any guy right now or get involved with anyone. I moved here to get away from a Psycho and don't need another Psycho. I just want to have fun and meet nice people.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
tiffany said:
is that your boat? if so - it's really pretty!

are you married?

I ask because I prefer married guys - they're a lot less drama than single guys and I'm not looking to date any guy right now or get involved with anyone. I moved here to get away from a Psycho and don't need another Psycho. I just want to have fun and meet nice people.
Sounds like a reasonable request. Jeff, Karen, the Gizzi's are all great people. Welcome to Speedwake Tiffany.

·
Registered
958 Posts
:laugher: i guess i'm not the ONE.. cause I'm freakin NUTS.. Atleast thats what everyone tells me .. :laugher: and yes its my boat . Married Yes. But my wife is going to the beach next weekend.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
gizzi said:
:laugher: i guess i'm not the ONE.. cause I'm freakin NUTS.. Atleast thats what everyone tells me .. :laugher: and yes its my boat . Married Yes. But my wife is going to the beach next weekend.
:laugher: Well then that makes two of us, because technically..........I'm still married. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Welcome Tiffany

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the site.

After taking a peek at your profile picture, I'm sure you'll have NO trouble getting a ride.
BTW - You can't go wrong with Gizzi or Rick (Pantera28) they're both great guys.

When you get back from the fun run, stop by for a drink anytime.

My wife (Sharon) and I own one of the slow boats, so we don't RUN anywhere.
But we do have a fully stocked bar, cold beer, etc.

We're usually at the docks at the Nauti-Goose on the weekend evenings.
The boat's named "Makin' Memories"

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I almost forgot...avoid Hap Hazzard !

He's single and has spent alot of time in Rehoboth Beach :D

He also can't control his liquor inventory ! :laugher:

His Dad has a nice boat though - (Noise Pollution)

-TC

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Thanks Terry.......Back at ya!! Great people awesome time, so I'm sure there will be room for anyone who comes and doesn't have a ride. See everyone soon.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts