The work you have been putting into the Gallery is some very fine work!:cool:
Please keep up the good work.:lick: :lick:

Hey know you can add this to your resume:
Mechanic Manger/ Wet-T-Shirt Judge! :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
It's good to know others appreciate fine works of art as I do. :D

And just for the record,I have been a Wet T shirt judge .It was really tough work:laugher:

Thanks for noticing ;)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Ok, I know that I have been quiet the past week, but it is called "WORKING" something boatnut just doesn't know how to do!!!!

I do have one questions that I hope Jeff can answer for me? what happened to no nudity pictures in the gallery????? Now, before you guys jump all over this one, I do understand that they are somewhat dressed, but you can still see clear as day "Everything"!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Jeff, if you read this, please let me know!!

Thanks
:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Mrs.o why would you be looking there???

And why do you feel compelled to bring up my work status in every post ?This is work

And just for the record,I have been in the work force longer than you have been on this planet.

Here's a thought,go back to being quiet again:gunner: :gunner: :gunner::

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Thanks Mrs. o--now you got the big guy peeved at us.Women,nothing better to do than start chit.

I thought the rule was,if it can be seen in Victoria Secret it's ok here. :confused:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Well, sorry I just wanted to know why the rules were not being followed!!!!

As far as the job thing, it was a joke.....sorry if I offened you - won't happen again!!!!

And I will not go back to "JUST BEING QUIET!" I have no problem looking at some of the trash that you post,,,,,,it is all in good fun, and there is know reason why I shouldn't be able to look, there are women that do belong to the forum.......remember!!!!

You want to send that kind of trash, send it to everyone's personal emails addresses......

If anyone else is upset by me asking this question I do apologize. But this is all supposed to be in good fun, instead it is turning into a "nudity gallery" instead of a photo gallery!

Had to ask, didn't mean to get anyone in trouble, but do remember there are women to boat and post.............

P.S. You don't see that in Victoria Secret either........

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
P.S. You don't see that in Victoria Secret either........ [/B][/QUOTE]

In my mind I do.
:D :D

As far as the rest of your statement :lick:

Hey Mrs. O ,1 more question,if I move to another board would that make you happy.

I will under one condition,dont follow
This way I can post my trash

No one else has the gonads to speak up. To worried about being P.C

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
You know what,,,,,,,,now after have a fight with my husband about this,,,,,I am the one leaving the board for good!!!!

I was told when this whole thing start that no nudity was allowed in this forum,,,,,,I handle the thongs and barely a biniki top, but the privates were covered.

Yeah, Paul your right I do go around topless in the Ozarks, but that has nothing to do with this board.

You don't have to worry about leaving this board,,,,,I will be the one. I said before that I was leaving for awhile because I was cramping someones style, well it is obvious now that I am cramping a few styles........so you can be the KING of this board forever,,,,,I am out of here!!

Jeff, it has been fun, sorry I had to be the one to spoil it....hope you can keep these guys under control.......

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Mrs. OB,

You should know that it's a guy thing to push the limits-not only in speed but in fantasy. Stick around awhile longer-a reminder of where the fences are never hurt anyone from time to time. This is way too good a group to let a little family misunderstanding rain on a great parade, and you have been a part of it. Stick it out to-diversity is a necessary step to excellence.

Gilla

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Mrs O, please don't leave the board !!!
The antics of yourself and Mr O and boatnut are what makes a lot of this fun. I think a lot of the members would all agree.

As far as the gallery goes, I agree that we do push the limits. I'm probably the one that started the wet T posts, but the first posts I did were previewed by Jeff before being posted. As far as the photos being "trash", well, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Webster dictionary descibes "nude" as being naked, bare, undraped. "Drape" is described as to cover with cloth or drapery. Technically, the posts in the gallery are correct according to Webster. But then again it doesn't mention cloth as being transparent, so we're back to personal opinions.
If the gallery offends you, don't look !!!
But I also realize this might not be fair, since the gallery also hosts the non-floss posts.

Maybe its possible for Jeff to make the "Dental Floss" section as its own seperate gallery with a PG13 warning or something.
Just a suggestion.

Anyway, I hope you stick around because this forum seems like one big family to me and nobody likes to lose a family member. :)

Remember that the gallery is just a small part of all the fun and info that Jeff has created here.
This is all just my opinion and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Mrs. O, you bring to my attention, the fact that the pics I've posted not only go to the Dental floss gallery, but also the members gallery.I know they were borderline on the rules, but nobody said anything so I figured it was OK.So,I appoligize to anyone I may have offended with the pics I've posted. As far as Mrs O. being offended,I find it hard to believe that someone who parties naked at Loto would be offended.If I'm wrong,I sincerely appoligize to her also. Jeff, I agree with Stuchamp, if you can make Floss it's own section it would be a good idea. In the meantime I'll gladly tone it down.If you feel you need to delete any pics,please do so.Again I appoligize to anyone offended.:)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Like I wrote above, sorry that I spoiled anyone's fun......I was just bringing up the fact that this is not what this board was supposed to be about.

As far as me in the ozarks, the ozarks isn't a internet board.........it has really nothing to do with the gallery. If there were pictures of the ozarks out there, have I mentioned anything? Those are pictures of what we as boaters do in the ozarks. Do you see any boats in those Wet T pictures?

Guys, at this point, I have probably embrassed my husband 100% for even bringing this up, and to him I am sorry....I am not going to have a weeks long argument because a friend of ours is posting pictures like crazy, it isn't worth it.

Thanks for the noticing that Dental Floss also comes up in the members gallery, that is actually were all of my thoughts started......wasn't even looking in Dental Floss, don't very often at all.....unless something is brought to my attention by the Mr.

Also, you guys keep posting pictures of wet t-shirts, but have you taken the time to post in the "Captains and First Mates??" Jeff was nice enough to put that post out there for us to see who we are talking to, and only 7 people have uploaded pictures. What is the deal there?

Hammereab and Stuchamp I hope that you guys can forgive me, didn't mean to start world war 3. You guys can enjoy all the pictures you want,,,,,,I am still leaving the board. My opinion seems to cause way to much trouble.

As the old saying goes, "Women should be seen and not heard!" Well, I think 99.9% of the guys on this board would agree at this point. They are probably all saying, if you don't like it, don't look, but "It isn't fair!"

I don't know what any of the other few women on the board agree with me or not, but I had to bring it up!!!

Again, sorry to spoil the fun,,,,,,,you guys have a good summer and who knows, maybe you will see my (.)(.) in the ozarks!! Guess you will just have to be there to find out..........Bye

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Mrs Obnoxus:

My basic rule is no nudity. In spite of the fact that pictures of women in wet-shirts and thongs leave nothing to the imagination does not qualify as nudity.

I have deleted pictures and posts in the past because members violated these rules and will continue to do so in the future if the line is crossed.

Karen serves as my moral compass in this regard and has commented on pics in the past that she thought crossed the line and I have removed those photos. The fact is; I'm a guy and I'm a person and I have no own perceptions about what is in bad taste, but I know nudity when I see it. I think I'm fairly conservative in this regard but Karen serves as my oversight committee.

I hope this answers your questions and we value you and all women as board members.

Women often bring a very different side to our discussions and I think it's great.

I have often told Karen that I probably would not own a boat if she was not part of my life, because they real joy for me in boating is sharing my time on the water with someone I love and I think you'll probably find that many men feel the same way.

:)

- jeff

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Cheryl..DONT LEAVE!! someone has to keep Dennis on" somewhat of a straight line"!!!.Take a DEEP breath and a week off and try the board again:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SKIP

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Southern definition of naked. There is naked and buck naked-which is relevant to this discussion. When asked the difference, Jerry Clower stated that you can be naked and still have your socks on. SO----just as long as we don't let the pictures get Buck Naked, we should be ok, according to Jerry Clower anyway.

Sounds like a good Clue. Since the forum has 2 definitions of naked-I would eliminate 2 from the picture.

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Man what's going on around here?? Can't we all just get along!!!!! I think Jeff has done a good job at keeping the things clean in the gallery. I hate that any of it has offended you Mrs. O I know that no one ever intended for that to happen. SO I think you need to go over to BN's house and whip his butt.....:D:D:D then you would feel good and we all could get a good laugh:D But I too do like your point of view and will miss it if you leave. But you must do what you want to do. Just my 2cents ain't worth much but hey it's all I have......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts