Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, well in about two weeks I will be moving to Columbus, Ga. I am looking for some people to go boating with. I will be close to Eufaula, West point lake and Lake Martin, AL. Would like to also go up to Lanier. I will be back to Tenn every now and then. I like Kentucky lake, even though it is a bit shallow . If there is anyone here who boats within 100-200 miles let me know and we can meet up. I will have the rest of the summer off (finally). I can aslo haul boats around, Truck is a 2002 F-350 Dually, PSD. Let me know if anyone needs help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Come to Lanier for the next two weekends....this weekend we are kicking off Pokerrun Week with a live 96 rock party at cocktail cove, and then the tenth is the worlds largest pokerrun with 300 boats and thousands of fans & participants....:bigsmile:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I could, but too much going on with the move. I was trying to time it right, the Army of course had different plans. Let me see how things go the next 8 days. I would really like to do that Poker run. I have alot of rfriends who work in the Mountain Ranger Camp (U.S. Army RANGER School) @ Dahlonega that live close by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts