Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate it! :dead1: Were leaving at 8:30 am tomorrow. My boat needs to be vacuumed, seats need a wipedown and it needs a GOOD outside washing. I need to pull my cushions out of the cuddy and organize in there too. Probably should grease the wheel bearings also. I have a friend that actually enjoys to clean his boat and get it ready for the following day. I really do hate it. The wheel bearings is the only thing I don't mind cause they have grease fittings. LOL

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep that's what I will be doing tonight. But, maybe it's actullay a good thing. If the boat was already clean and ready I'd be out drinking tonight and have a hell of a hangover in the morning!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I really don't mind it, but it's never really gets too dirty, so it's pretty easy since it's not big.....sometimes I do a little cleaning when on the water, seats, windshield, deck..
I just don't enjoy turning wrenches anymore,,,, too dirty. :D

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
I like to see it clean and shiny so rubbing on it and spending time with the boat is all good to me. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
903 Posts
I will not take my boat out of the driveway if it is dirty. I mean to see a dirty boat is a pet peeve of mine especially the bottom :dontdoit: When I kept it on the water, I was the same way I would get in the water and clean it and then do the inside before it would leave the dock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.