Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the new photo gallery from the GLSCS Metro Beach race in Michigan this past weekend. H2O Performance was there to capture the excitment. There were about 40 boats racing and even a few new boats. The race was alot of fun, except for the fact that you could NOT see it! The haze was really bad and could hardly make out the boats. Stay tuned for lots of great coverage from Savannah...:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Great Pictures!! I assume you will be at Eastlake also?

Too bad we can't carry a camera on-board, could have added to the fun.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah we will be at the eastlake race also. we do have an onboard camera on the H2O performance race boat, but still trying to figure out how to get it converted for the site. should have it figured out one of these days. hehe

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm sure I saw your race boat, but can't remember your number - which one were you?

We ran P5 - lost our port motor on Turn 1, lap #3, had to retire.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oyeah i know that boat. there is a pic of it on the H2O Performance site i think. yellow right? if so, good looking boat. see you in eastlake.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks! Yes, you have a picture of us on the site - looks like Sunday AM after the Driver's Meeting.

Hope to be in Eastlake - have to fix the motors. It's our "home" race anyway, so we are going to do what we can.

We'll see you one way or another.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I played safety patrol for that race, what a workout, I chased bass boat after bass boat off the course. Gotta love those 40 foot cruisers that insist on driving through the race course to get to their marina, unreal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts