Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know it is gonna be a good day when you pass 2 truck loads of new Baja's on the way to work!!:D :D couple of 29 outlaws and what looked like 3 272's...... couldn't really see em too good with all the shrink wrap. But one of em had a wild custom paint job, I could see that much..:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok to the office to watch the other people work, how is that????:laugher: :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it isn't too bad as for the work I am doing Statistical crap...... I hate that Chit!!:gunner: :gunner: But at least I am up and about, the little girl at Torture last night really put a hurtin on me. I am in some pretty tuff pain today. I hope it will go away soon.... It is really hurtin right now...:( :(

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Sorry to hear about the pain. Hope it's gone soon.
When you go back to torture and she starts to put the hurt on you,squeeze her tits. Either she will stop,or you found the next Mrs. FA18Driver. Either way you can cop a feel :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
FA18Driver said:
I am in some pretty tuff pain today. I hope it will go away soon.... It is really hurtin right now...:( :(
TAKE 2 BOOBS AND CALL US IN THE MORNING ! :laugher:

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks doctor Stu I will do as you say!!!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I don't think anyone here has it too badly. My friend the other day (who was looking for a baja to buy) decided to ride a 250 moto cross bike he wasn't too familiar with and went flying over a jump. Needless to say he landed on his rear end and crushed 3
disc in his lower back. 8 hour surgery yesterday. Now no boat!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts