Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what a good grade of vinyl is. I am looking at a marine grade 32 OZ. with a U.V. rating of 500 hrs. I have no idea what I am looking at so any help would be great. I know that Baja uses a 34oz. how close is this to the vinyl mentioned above.
Mark

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
are you looking for vinyl to use for graphics or vinyl for upholstery/covers, etc.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
I just bought some, as a matter of fact, I put the first of it on tonight. I don't know about all the rating stuff either, but I am happy with what I bought. The service was fantastic. I ordered it online at 8 pm Wednesday night, and it was on my doorstep Friday when I got home from work. Here is where I bought it.
http://store.yahoo.com/yourautotrim-store/

I bought the stainless steel staples this evening, the price of the staples made the vinyl look like a bargain!

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Wildchild, Call GenCorp Polymer Products in Maumee, OH (419) 891-1500.

They make the Nautilex interior vinyls and BoltaFlex. They should be able to answer any of your questions.

Mitcher T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.