Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
X-Ray50 has the pics, but he got his 26 American offshore with some crazy new 600+ Cubic inch out yesterday, and it ran great.

For the last few months, we have been rebuilding my buddies 23 Wellcraft motor, and also rebuilding the stringers, we ran it for the first time Saturday, and had it rafted up with Ray and I yesterday in lake Boca. The wellcraft still seems to have what I think is a carb issue, doest wanna rev past 4200??

Maybe Ray will post some pics :D

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DonMan said:
Did he do any top-end runs in the AO ?
not yet, but running a small prop(28) he said it accellerates from 20 to 60 in no time, we expect over 100 :D Ray was just at the house fixing my wireless internet, and he didnt get any running pics, but next time I'll bring my cam, maybe time to invest in a video cam :D :D :cool:

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
If you get a cam, get one that makes the MPG's or WMV's without having to do the windows movie maker BS like I have to.
Sounds like you have your hands way full bro! Been a while.
J

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jayl13 said:
If you get a cam, get one that makes the MPG's or WMV's without having to do the windows movie maker BS like I have to.
Sounds like you have your hands way full bro! Been a while.
J
Holy Crap, yer alive :D

Things are settling down now, come on out for a ride sometime, I lost yer # like 3 cellphones ago(you know how I like to throw them in the water at the ramp or the bar), and with all going on, well, ya know just busy, but got some free time now, give me a call, or PM me if ya dont still have the #.

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
been busy doing THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
and for the color haters, its all black with UV pearl in the clear so when the flash goes off the UV purple shows and yes I airbrushed the fades on my engine block and clear coated it with high temp glossy clear.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Laz Mesa built this engine for me, Neck Snapper shoveled into chickenstein!!!
7.7 liter 469 CID 10.7:1 CR, full 455 stroker crank from eagle, rods, forged aluminum pistons, she runs like a bear and is very idle friendly even though the cam is enough to break Florida off of Georgia, 109 LSA she is an animal and NO I have not driven it yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Jayl13 said:
Laz Mesa built this engine for me, Neck Snapper shoveled into chickenstein!!!
7.7 liter 469 CID 10.7:1 CR, full 455 stroker crank from eagle, rods, forged aluminum pistons, she runs like a bear and is very idle friendly even though the cam is enough to break Florida off of Georgia, 109 LSA she is an animal and NO I have not driven it yet.
How is the resin sled? You ever get her running again?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts