Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I`ll be very for sure, Friday night beer tent :beers: Saturday night fireworks. Now hopefully in my boat just got a noise RR, workin on getting some turn downs. And I just found a gas leak at the carb so trying to get that fix. :angry1:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Wouldn't miss it for the world!

Be there starting Friday. I will tie to the wall Fri afternoon for a while. Then maybe head to the Lake Mi for a little bit and try out the new power. Just fired the second motor tonight, and JimV and I will set the timing tomorrow morning. Then maybe we'll take it out to do a shake down, or maybe take out his fountain for a bit. (if I can talk him into it) I will be out there all weekend, going to spend some time in Hank on Saturday and then its up in the air Sunday. Depends on how the new power runs, maybe I'll just burn a lot of gas.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
If Lake Michigan is decent, we will be anchored just north of the channel out on the big lake for the fireworks on Saturday night. We can see them perfect from there and we are able to avoid going into Grand Haven.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hell Ya got my chit together Im good to go. Fixed my fuel leak and found a pair of turn downs to quiet the beast down. Now I wont get F*** with out there. Weather looks awesome too :D :D. Heading out there about 6 tonight for Beer tent :drnk

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
SweetEmotion said:
Hell Ya got my chit together Im good to go. Fixed my fuel leak and found a pair of turn downs to quiet the beast down. Now I wont get F*** with out there. Weather looks awesome too :D :D. Heading out there about 6 tonight for Beer tent :drnk
I am going out tonight to work on it if i can get the trim pumps to work on the port side and cleaned i will be out EARLY sunday morning to wake everyone in the channel after tonight :laugher: :laugher:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.