Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
beautiful day in the water, about 85 with no humidity, not the norm for southeast virginia for late July.

didnt take too many pic's but later in the day, things got pretty fun. ;)

tied up to some nice rides, 31 Jupiter and a 52 Pershing

Attachments

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Billy from Harbor Marine and his girl,

Things git a little more interesting later in the day but if I pulled the cmaera out my wife would have thrown it overboard. :bigsmile:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hard to get a picture but they had some simulated war excerises from the Little Creek amphibious base, pretty cool stuff, I didnt get any real good pics though

Attachments

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was on it a couple weeks ago, 47 kts with surface drives, shot a rooster tail about 50' on the air, awesome ride! real nice owner also. He bought it from his friend who moved up to the 80'. :eek:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she's an ex gymnast ;) I like a little more meat than that though.

funny thing, I was on the Pershin talking to my wife and another girl was lying on my boat and took her top off, I was facing my boat and my wife had her back to her, I sat there and watched for a minute or two then had to tell my wife what was going on. ;) Fun day!

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Not Right said:
I was on it a couple weeks ago, 47 kts with surface drives, shot a rooster tail about 50' on the air, awesome ride! real nice owner also. He bought it from his friend who moved up to the 80'. :eek:
looks like the same boat that is in our marina. come to think about it, it's been gone for a few weeks now. the guys last name isn't Holt from the PA area is it ?

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
Is that the Tiki Bar? Never been there yet...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts