Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have a boating club for us Great Lakes guys with go fasties or something of the sort, like old kinda fast, but not really, Libbies? If so, how do I join? If not, let's get one started. I would even be willing to put in the leg work if I had enough takers. I know that I could bring in plenty of guys from down my way, that are too computer illiterate to get on this site. How do you spell illiterate anyway? Anyways, let me know.

- RedHot

· Registered
281 Posts
"COPS", Chicago offshore performance squadron boats from all over the great lakes I think its the second biggest club in the nation behind SCOPE. Just get on there website and register its free. They have fun runs once a month mostly in the south end of Lake Michigan.
Don

· Registered
3,227 Posts
Redhot, I don't know how often you make it over to St Clair, but I post a few threads for fun runs. We usually get around 8-12 boats together and make a run from Metro Beach either down past Detroit or up towards Port Huron. You are more than welcome to join us. Look back in the archives and punch in fun runs, we have tons of pictures.

I started looking into getting a boat club together on St Clair, but realized that we are just a bunch of yahoo beer drinking ******** that will never be organized :D :D :D The runs go well and we have a lot of fun, really the club is fast boats and www.lakestclair.net

I use to run a Hydrostream out on Wolf Lake for quite a few years, my dad runs his drag boat out there now (summer anyway)

· Registered
471 Posts
great lakes clubs

hi fellas.....i'm in the same "boat".
lookin' for a group to hang with. we launch from eliz park and usually do the loop a few times. always more fun with more people!

hey agressor tom. was that you running north with me saturday (labor day)up to the grosse isle bridge? my wife was screaming at me the whole time to slow down...

if it was you,i was in the baja on your starboard side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.