Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special thanks to everyone at Reindl Powerboats for showing everyone at the Grtr Cincinnati / Ohio River Poker Run a fun time. The generosity is second to none...after the event they welcomed anyone and everyone to take a demonstration ride on either a B-28 or V-24 Reindl Powerboat. Something that rarely happens at a Poker Run these days...and they even paid for the gas!!

I wasn't surprised to see some the reactions after the rides...one person stated that the V-24 was like a PWC on steroids...handling was precise and acceleration was out of this world. It truly is amazing just how phenominal the performance is on these boats.

The entire weekend was a success...the weather was sunny and hot...maybe too hot but where else would you rather be in the heat than out on the water with other performance boaters? The water conditions ranged from dead flat to choppy from rolling boatwakes to big waves from the numerous cruisers and barges sharing the river. Everyone had a great time and if you've never had the chance to run this 7 year event I think it's about time to put it on your calendar.

For more information on Reindl Powerboats visit www.reindlpowerboats.com or call Chris Reindl at 513-706-3199. Reindl Powerboats are available for sale or lease at APBA ProSeries events and numerous Poker Runs around the nation. Reindl Powerboats also offers and offshore driving school for personal or corporate functions.

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
I got an email from Dan Cox (Dano on the forum) this morning that it was an awesome weekend. Sorry I couldn't be there....

- jeff

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
...I guess that would explain the 38 foot Foutain I saw Sunday morning driving down I-275. It's too bad I couldn't convinvce the wife to skip King's Island and spend the day down by the river watching boats go by.

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Without a doubt the Batboats always draw a crowd, and the offers of free demo's, have them lining up. this was the second time i did this poker run and yes it was a blast. it was great to see and do a poker run again with you Mr Offshore and meet Mrs Offshore :D , a special thanks to Chris, Tara, Jeff, Byron, Rob, and all the other great people i met this weekend. i look forward to next years poker run as well..it is a great poker run and the wet t-shirt was cool as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts