Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greeneyedbeacher,
With all the cool stuff that Jeff is working on with this site you must be a very patience lady. He sure is putting in a lot of effort! It is truly a great site!
ducHunter

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
what Karen is not saying is that she is putting in an equal amount of work and time into a huge project for the company that she works for. We sits caddy corner to each other in our computer room working away each evening and hopefully we get done at the same time so that one of us has enough energy to drag the other upstairs for some ravaging :) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Thats why you are supposed to be naked at the puter !!! So when the urge takes hold..............

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Thanks for the recognition, ducHunter! It was tough while Jeff was busy setting up the new server. He was at the office until the wee hours of the morning for weeks, not to mention the time he puts in at home nights and weekends. I totally understand his dedication to the forum... he gets a lot of pleasure from it. I hope that now that the warm weather's here we'll both spend less time in front of the computer and more time among the 3 dimensional people! ;) :D

Seriously, I have a great time on the forum, and I'm VERY proud of what Jeff's accomplished in just a couple of months. Of course the forum wouldn't be as cool as it is without the great members we have... my thanks to everyone, especially Jeff, for making SPEEDWAKE the best forum without total nudity on the web!

:D :D :D

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Ditto what she said.....:D:D:D and Jeff is mighty lucky to have Karen...... have you seen his picture????

Sorry Jeff:D:D just poking fun at ya!! Duc is right but then hi is a little biased ya know!!!

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
HMMMMM ,,, Hey FA18,,,, maybe if you were as nice to you ex's,,,,, maybe they wouldnt have been ex's !!!!

( sorry,, you can poke fun, so can I !!!! )

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
Well ya know I was nice everyone of em has a house free of charge and loads of other things.... you know jewelry cars etc.. and most all of the cash I had at the time...I wouldn't say I was too bad to em:D:D

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
WILL YOU MARRY ME !!!!????

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Obnoxus,
The Ms.'s is not going t obe happy with that post! By the way how big is the dog house you appear to live in most of the time!:laugher: :laugher: :laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Hey obnoxus, you're already married!

FA18, will you marry and then divorce me?! My ex left me with all the bills, no child support (yet), and then he made me refinance the house in my own name and I had to give him $20,000 of the equity - even though I'd made every single mortgage payment for the 12 years we lived in the house!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
Not bad actually,,, its a 3 1/2 car heated garage, nice stereo system, and lots of tools, and Girlie calendars !!!!

Just so we are on the same page though,, I was asking FA to marry me,,, I could use a couple extra bucks !!!!

·
Super Goon At Large
6,103 Posts
well ya know I still am recovering from the last one..... it was just 2 years ago and I lost the house but got the condo in Destin that I have a large note on plus she got her new BMW and well lets just say a good amount of money... Karen you seem to be on the same end of the stick as I am.... the wrong one:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
obnoxus said:

Just so we are on the same page though,, I was asking FA to marry me,,, I could use a couple extra bucks !!!!
Thats what is worrying me, one day looking at chicks, the next day wanting to marry FA18???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
I'll still look at chicks,,,, I'm just in it for the money !!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well it is my turn to get in trouble.
Sounds like most Women.
:D :D

Right FA18?

·
Registered
70,399 Posts
Karen,we all knew you are the woman behind the man. And that you also contribute a but load to this site.We do thank you:)

! question though,you used to be forum goddess and color coordinator.Now your just the goddess(and yes you are) What happened??

When Jeff was stripping you did he accidentally take away part of your title?:laugher:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
1boatnut said:
Karen,we all knew you are the woman behind the man. And that you also contribute a but load to this site.We do thank you:)

! question though,you used to be forum goddess and color coordinator.Now your just the goddess(and yes you are) What happened??

When Jeff was stripping you did he accidentally take away part of your title?:laugher:
Thanks b'nut! :D

I actually stripped myself... being 'Forum Goddess' is more than enough honor for me... besides, my color-coordinating duties were done. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts