Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today begins the "Guess Gilla & Win Contest".

Contest Rules:
1. Anyone who knows Gilla is not eligible.
2. Anyone who does not know Gilla is eligible
3. Gilla - sorry buddy, you're not eligible. (but you get a T-shirt anyway too)
4. Posts may not be edited. Any changes to your original choice will exclude you from the contest.

Our illustrious forum member Gilla is a member of the Tupelo Mississippi Police Department Reserve Division.

I've attached a numbered picture taken from their website of the fine officers that serve the community.

Your mission should you decide to accept it is to correctly GUESS which if these officers is Gilla. You will be permanently banned from the forum if you choose either of the two women in the picture (just kidding) :)

The contest ends at Midnight Friday night June 14, 2002. The first three forum members that correctly choose GILLA from the picture will receive a Speedwake T-Shirt (with NEW LOGO) courtesy of yours truly aka Your Humble Forum Slave.

GOOD LUCK!

ps: why you're at it, leave a personal note for GILLA and tell him how much you appreciate the fine work he and these other men and women do for us, our community and our country -- the best country on Earth. God Bless America.

pss: The value these men and women bring to our community really hit home last fall when Karen's son missed the school bus and decided to walk home from school (all fourteen miles) one night and Karen had to call the local police because we had no idea where he was. Fortunately they spotted him walking along the road about 1 mile from home. Thank god for the local police.

:)

Attachments

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Jeff,My guess would be # 21:confused:

Also I live in the Chicagoland area.I have a question??

Our motto here is vote early and vote often.

How many chances do I get?:laugher:
27 would be nice.:D

·
Banned
70,398 Posts
Damn,its obvious you know nothing about Chicago politics:D

Oh,by the way cool idea.
I forgot to say it in my 1st post ,but I didn't want to go back and edit:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Am I allowed to guess... Jeff doesn't talk in his sleep, and I have no prior knowledge of Gilla having never been confronted by a Tupelo Mississippi police officer (not that I recall, anyway).

My guess is #21... I have my reasons! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Gilla

my guess is lucky 13

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Lesson # 1. The minds on this site can grow a forest out of a mustard seed.

Lesson # 2. The FBI and CIA would be ahead of the game if they posted their snippets of information on this site for critical evaluation. Especially famous for BS recognition and creation.

I will include a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card to the winner or winners.

Clue, Part I

Start with ladies first, add some paint, deduct the Guru and the Nut.

Remember where you ended as you have to know where your at to get where your going.

Part II will follow in 24.

Gilla

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.