Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
No fair Jeff, I get the Page not available error - The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.
Can you give us a hint?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Dayumm! I just went and looked and the correct answer to the question must be "just about everybody" We have 22 new members so far today, the biggest single day ever I believe. What happened on OSO today?

BTW Jeff, I noticed that you changed the top 10 posters to top 25. Let's see how long I can stay on the page this time. Do I get any bonus points for this?:D

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the guys whose boat is on the top of the forum joined today. The photo was gievn to me by the Sunsation guys whose 32 Poker Runs America boat is in the foreground. I think it's great since I've always wondered whose boat that was. It's a 41' stepped hull Apache and the guy is from Indiana. His handle on the forum is sgrady - so I think we should welcome him since all of us have been admiring his cool looking boat for so long...

- jeff

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Sgrady,
Welcome to the board!
The Sonic was nice but I love the new Apache.
Interested in make a run up to Racine on the 10th. It will be just like the Duke's days. Lots of fast machinery going somewhere in a hurry.
Dan

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks Mark, Candyman do not think we will make it, we over did it by 200 HP on the new motors and are working on the solution #3s and Transmissions will not make it with this power. Will be late summer before we are done. Should make the Florida tour this fall though. If I can get it together Maybe Daryl and I will run up and see all of you. It is killing us not to be on the water.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.