Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, it's true... the Fed Ex guy came today, delivered me his package, and when he left, I found I had crabs!

Large, hard, plump, meaty, and ready for me to devour... how could I resist?! My mouth watered with anticipation as my hands worked the meat free and guided it to my lips. MMM-mmm... the taste, the texture, the juices... I was in was heaven!

I indulged my desires until I was so full I couldn't take any more. I had to get up and turn away, even though there was all that sweet, white meat right there in front of me ready for the taking. The experience was so AMAZING that when I was done I had to lay down and rest.

When Jeff came home, I told him what had transpired, and he made me do it all over again with him!

Thank you so much Andrew (ducHunter) for a wonderful evening... I may have crabs, but oh, baby, am I ever SATISFIED!!! :p: :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Well I am glad the Crabs were as good for you as they are for us!
Glad you enjoyed them.
:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
Way to go Andrew!

We're all going to need cold showers after that redemption !:laugher:

GEB, I'm glad they weren't the itchy kind ! :laugher:

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
they were awesome.... I would have typed the thank you, but my hands were all messy as I was cracking shells....

Duchunter, in about 3 to 4 weeks the crabs will be "running" in the bay and we'll be able to get some jumbo's for you, pack'em in dry ice and get'em shipped off to you. You'll love'em

thanks so much again!!!!!

- jeff

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
I have to have friend over that night for dinner since he helped me with the catch.:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
18,074 Posts
GEB, you don't happen to write for Penthouse, do you ? :D

Your avatar is much better, but I still like the old one better ! :)

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
WOW !!!! Need to change the name to Penthouse forums !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
That's the sexist meal I have ever read about. GEB-I knew you were cool and Jeff was a lucky guy.

Obviously myself, SC, OB and BN are in tune with sensuality. Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Jeff,
Do us all a favor and buy Karen a box of choclate's so she can share her experince's with eating good choclate!:D :D

Oh heck skip the choclate and go for the strawberrys and whipped cream!!:D :lick: :D :lick: :jeff: :jeff:

·
Premium Member
8,666 Posts
UH boy,,, Here we go again !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Hey, I want some too.!!!!!!!!!!!! And the best thing is you can throw 'em on the floor when you're done witn 'em.

·
Premium Member
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mitcher T said:
And the best thing is you can throw 'em on the floor when you're done witn 'em.
Yeah, and don't forget to wash your hands after you're done or else they'll be smelly and sticky the rest of the day!!! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts