Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
ahh... Love thy Northern Neighbor!!!!! boo yeah!!!

happy righ back at ya....

see ya in the bay eh

·
Innocent Bystander
1,498 Posts
Happy Canada Day to you and GFD!

Isn't it a tradition to buy all non-Canucks a beer on 51st state day! :beers: :laugher:

are they still gonna change that hockey night song?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe you are correct Schnook, and the hockey night in Canada song rights have been bought by TSN, so we'll still hear it on a hockey network, just not CBC...

Went downtown Ottawa today, there must have been 500,000 people down there, just incredible, so proud to call this Country home!

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
I spent the afternoon with my efi guy . But thats OK, I was hung over anyways.

Got home around 5:00, took the pontoon out on the local river to see all the back yard parties. That was cool.

·
Innocent Bystander
1,498 Posts
Duke69 said:
I believe you are correct Schnook, and the hockey night in Canada song rights have been bought by TSN, so we'll still hear it on a hockey network, just not CBC...

Went downtown Ottawa today, there must have been 500,000 people down there, just incredible, so proud to call this Country home!
I heard a story on some news show (don't remember which) about that song. They interviewed a Canadian guy who said he was at a business dinner in Tokyo and got up and started singing that song (can you say "sake"?) By the end of the song, eight others had stood up and joined him. I thought that was kinda cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts