Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here has done business with Triad Performance Marine lately, (this year, not a year ago) Are they good to deal with, and deliver on time..??

I'm planing on upgrading my gauges to Livorsi, and they seem to have everything I want at a fair price..

So I'm looking for good or bad experiences with them, What do you think of them??
Thanks.. :)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Yes,I bought all new Livorsi gauges about 3 weeks ago from them.Price was fair.The owner called me.He's a nice guy to deal with.Some of the stuff was shipped direct from Livorsi so it was a few days.I'm happy and will use him again.I'll post a pick tomorrow of the stuff installed.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bob for the info... Which design did you get.??

I'm stuck using the 2-1/16" elec. gauges, but I really liked the new line with the Silver Carbon Fiber, Very Cool, but they only come in 2-5/8" or larger.
And I like the full sweep mechanical ones better too, but it's not in the buget..

Since I hadn't heard from anyone, until now, I had already changed my mind about going with Livorsi, and going with the Autometer Pro Comp Marine gauges instead...

I just can't make up my mind which face dial to go with, but got it down to 2 choices now,

I'm leaning towards the new Marine Ultra Lite Chrome ring,

Here ..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I dont have a great picture of the instrument panel, this is the best I have, and as you can see it's black.. and the orig. gauges have black dials w/black rims..

http://www.speedwake.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=20035&size=big&cat=&ppuser=15221

I just dont want to change them and look too simular.

Does this make any sense, what do you think??

PS, I'm going with "Egauges.com" , and their listed on the Autometer.com's main site.. They are very reasonable on the prices and S&H is free for orders over $200. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.