Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i am new to the forum, but not too boating. i love the older offshore classics, im a antique and art dealer so i have a appreciation for good quality used items. i look foward to seeing what other classics are out there. also a huge magnum marine fan, hopefully that will be the next boat..

Attachments

·
Rock Steady
13,139 Posts
Welcome to the speedwake community, I am sure you will find a bunch of really nice folks and tons of information about the fine sport of power boating.... even a few more discussions as well!!! Have fun and happy Reading :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
OLD SCHOOL RULES!
And that's a good thing because I don't have new school money.
Nice ride, Time Flies. Do you have any pictures inside the engine compartment? I'm interested to see how your exhausts are connected.

·
Stokers Rule
4,387 Posts
Welcome :bigsmile:

I like the timeless look of some older boats too. :bigsmile:

Mine

Attachments

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hairy Mary said:
OLD SCHOOL RULES!
And that's a good thing because I don't have new school money.
Nice ride, Time Flies. Do you have any pictures inside the engine compartment? I'm interested to see how your exhausts are connected.
i dont at the moment, they are twins, so its 2 into one, one on each side. just elbows and tees. the side pockets are deep down in there, between the molded swim platform and hull. how they got them in there is beyond me...

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow, great response from you guys, i am shure i will learn alot in here. i also hope i can give some helpfull advice at some point...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts