Powerboat Forums at SpeedWake banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70,398 Posts
Thanks Jeff, I was just messin with you >Hope you can get this joint rockin and rollin. Are you going to have a chat room ? If so make sure everyone can participate. My other home has denied me the privelege. I think it might br my firewall though?

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
Yes, there will be a chat room soon AND a Photo Gallery for all of the photo's you wat to post. In addition there will be a Special Section called "Manufacturers Row" for manufacturers to display their boats and products.

- jeff

·
Registered
275 Posts
Jeff:

The site looks Great !!! What about a section for everybody to put in their boat & stats ? This way people can exchange ideas, or ask questions of people with similar type boats, power etc. ?

Brand... Length.....Power....Drives....Results... Etc

Doug

·
Premium Member
27,558 Posts
rum runner...

I hear you loud and clear. No cookie cutter photo posting software is going here. It will be customized for us and I see the things you entered above. I am talking with my database guru right now about adding those fields to the photo software database and being able to search on them too.

ps: Karen is not only a the Board Goddess, but she's also a Database Guru who works for one of the largest IT companies in the world....over 100,000 employees.

:) jeff

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
How bout a Donzi avatar!!!! let me no

1 - 18 of 18 Posts